Confirmation of Registration
An official confirmation of registration will be sent to you once all stages of the enrollment process are completed and your registration has been approved. Welcome Packets will be sent via email within 10 days of your registration approval. It is important we have a valid e-mail address for communication with you.
Payment Plan Deadlines
• Payment plans are automatically charged to your credit or debit card on file every 30 days.
• Payment plans must be completed at least 15 days before the first day of the workshop.
Students who register for the workshop and subsequently are unable to attend the program for whatever reason have four options:
1. The student may decide to attend a C.H.E.K Institute Advanced Training Program at a later date and location. The student must complete a Request to Transfer form, complete a new Registration Form, sign a new Terms and Conditions form and pay the applicable transfer fee, which is due immediately.
2. The student may transfer their enrollment to a third party. The C.H.E.K Institute is not responsible for and will not be involved in third party transactions; this is the responsibility of the student. The C.H.E.K Institute must be notified in writing, the original student must complete a Request to Transfer form and the new student must complete a Registration Form and sign a new Terms and Conditions form to officially transfer the enrollment. All applicable transfer fees are due at the time of the transfer.
3. The student may transfer out of the enrolled workshop and keep the remaining tuition balance, minus the applicable transfer fee and minus a deduction for any free products received with the registration (calculated at the normal retail price of such products), as C.H.E.K Institute Credit for use within 1-calendar year from date of transfer. The C.H.E.K Institute Credit may then be used to purchase products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs.
4. The student may request a refund according to the Refund Policy below. Note that if the transfer is requested 60 days or less before the start date of the Program, this option is not available.
All transfers are subject to the following transfer fees:
• Fee for transfers out of the CHEK 4 Quadrant Coaching Mastery Program Live Workshop 30 days or more before the first day of the original program: US$200
• Fee for transfers out of the CHEK 4 Quadrant Coaching Mastery Program Live Workshop 29 days or less before the first day of the program: US$350
Students who register for the workshop and subsequently decide not to attend must notify the C.H.E.K Institute in writing, in order to officially withdraw from the workshop and request a refund. Tuition refunds will be based on the date of official withdrawal. The official withdrawal date is the date that the C.H.E.K Institute receives the written request for a refund.
All refunds must be approved by the C.H.E.K Institute before being processed by the C.H.E.K Institute Accounting Department. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of the approval according to the following schedule:
• Withdrawals received within 10 days of the original registration receive 95% refund of total tuition paid to date unless the withdrawal is received 60 days or less prior to the course start date in which case there is no refund and the balance paid, minus any applicable transfer fees and deductions for free products, may be retained as credit with the C.H.E.K Institute. Credit must be used within 1-calendar year from date of withdrawal. C.H.E.K Institute Credit may be used to purchase products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs.
• Withdrawals received 61 days or more prior to the workshop start date receive 50% refund of total tuition paid to date.
• Withdrawals received 60 days or less prior to the workshop start date receive no refund, but may retain the balance paid, minus any applicable transfer fees and deductions for free products, as credit with the C.H.E.K Institute. Credit must be used within 1-calendar year from date of withdrawal. C.H.E.K Institute Credit may be used to purchase products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs.
There are no refunds for students who registered as a group and received a Group discount. Such students may transfer to another Program date and location, request a credit or transfer their registration to a third party by following the procedures listed above and paying the appropriate transfer fee.
If the student received any free product with their registration and subsequently requests a refund of the tuition, the normal retail price of such product(s) will be deducted from the amount of tuition paid to date, then the remaining balance will be used to calculate the amount of the refund.
The C.H.E.K Institute reserves the right to cancel the workshop at our discretion. In the event of workshop cancellation by the C.H.E.K Institute, 100% of the tuition will be eligible for refund, the student may transfer to an Advanced Training Program without incurring a transfer fee or the full amount of tuition paid may be kept with the C.H.E.K Institute as C.H.E.K Institute Credit for the purchase of products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs.
If the workshop is cancelled or postponed due to an Act of God, including but not limited to war, earthquakes, terrorism, natural disasters, the C.H.E.K Institute reserves the right to offer students who are registered for the affected event, a place in a similar event or C.H.E.K Institute Credit equal to the amount of the tuition paid which the student may use for the purchase of products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs. Tuition will not be refunded.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Registering for the workshop online and providing my e-signature indicates I have read and understand the above Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them. Note: Pursuant to the Electronic signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-Signature Act”), enacted by Congress on June 30th, 2000, e-signatures are legally-binding in the court of law.