Confirmation of Registration
An official confirmation of registration will be sent to you once all stages of the enrollment process are completed and your registration has been approved. Welcome Packets will be sent via email within 10 days of your registration approval. It is important we have a valid e-mail address for communication with you.
• Completion of CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 or higher.
• Completion of all current pre-requisites for CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2
• If you completed CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 prior to December 2014, you are required to purchase a new HLC2 manual when you register for the program.
• You do not have to hold current status as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional (see below).
Requirements to Regain Current Status as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional
If you are not current i.e. if you did not complete the requirements for renewal by December 15th 2016, you may bring your CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach status current by completing this program and passing the current CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 exam. The Late Renewal Fee and access to the exam are included in the fee for this program.
You will keep the information shared by the other participants during the course of this program completely confidential. You understand that any breach of this confidentiality may cause irreparable harm to the businesses and reputation of the other participants and/or Paul Chek, and may result in legal action against you.
As this program is completed entirely online and via electronic methods of communication, it is your responsibility to ensure that:
• You have an e-mail account for important communication about the program.
• You have access to the internet for participation in the group calls and online discussions. A high-speed wired internet connection is recommended for video conference calls, but a high-speed wireless connection is suitable so long as it is not shared by too many other users or devices.
• You have access to a device that can send and receive audio and video on a conference call. Suitable devices include a laptop or desktop computer or a mobile device with a microphone and video camera. Full technical specifications will be sent to you prior to the first call.
Participation in the Program
The program consists of 14 live calls / group meetings. The exact number of calls / group meetings will be at the discretion of Paul Chek. You are expected to attend all of the calls in person, and participate fully in discussions and assignments.
In the event that you cannot attend a call in person, all calls / group meetings will be recorded and made available online to participants only until the next call. It is your responsibility to watch any calls you are not able to make live before the subsequent session, as well as complete any required homework and assignments.
Payment Plan Deadlines
There are three payment options:
1. Payment of US$2997 at the time of registration.
2. Deposit of $500 due with your registration and three additional payments of US$930.33.
3. Deposit of $500 due with your registration and six additional payments of US$465.17.
• Payment plans are automatically charged to your PayPal account or credit or debit card on file every 30 days.
• Any payment that becomes more than 7 days past due will incur a late fee of $50 and you will not be able to participate in the program until your account is current.
Transfer and Refund Policies
Due to the unique nature of this program, there are no refunds or transfers once you have registered for this program. By accepting these terms and conditions, you understand that you are obligated to pay the entire amount of the program investment and may not request a refund nor initiate a chargeback claim on your credit card via the issuing bank.
The C.H.E.K Institute reserves the right to cancel the program at our discretion. In the event of program cancellation by the C.H.E.K Institute before the start of the program, the student may transfer to an Advanced Training Program without incurring a transfer fee, the full amount of tuition paid to date minus any payment plan fee or late fee may be kept with the C.H.E.K Institute as C.H.E.K Institute Credit for the purchase of products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs, or the full amount of funds paid to date minus any payment plan fee or late fee will be eligible for a refund. If the program is cancelled part-way through, the amount of the credit or refund will be pro-rated based on the portion of the course that has been held.
If the program is cancelled or postponed due to an Act of God, including but not limited to war, terrorism, natural disasters, the C.H.E.K Institute reserves the right to offer students who are registered a place in a similar event or C.H.E.K Institute Credit equal to the amount of the tuition paid which the student may use for the purchase of products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs. Tuition will not be refunded.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Registering for the program and providing my e-signature indicates I have read and understand the above Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them. Note: Pursuant to the Electronic signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-Signature Act”), enacted by Congress on June 30th, 2000, e-signatures are legally-binding in the court of law.